Thursday, June 28, 2012

Penang trip

Travel to Penang is not a joke. 4hours plus of journey from Shah Alam and imagine the jam that you might stuck at Gopeng onwards. And this is very much depend on your luck or timing. It's tiring! Well I traveled to Penang for the first time with my new car few weeks back just to fetch my mom back. Planned to stay for few days but I went only 2days 1 night. If you plan to go to Penang do stay a little longer "like duh". Food there are just awesome where you will never get it in KL.

Stayed at 5th aunt's place University Heights. ----> opposite is the University Sains Malaysia. View there is not bad. This mini trip didn't go well as I suppose to meet my friend for some DIM SUM in the morning. Guess what? Heavy rain in the middle of night and road leads to town was so jam cause P.Ramlee off Sungai Perak flooded. 9.30 appointment 11am reach town. I just say hi and bye to my friend. This is damn sad. Thought will have a wonderful catch up time together and jalan jalan and this turned to disaster.

No comments: