Sunday, December 20, 2009
Tax Computation for YA 20XX
Chargeable Income: Less than RM35,000
Tax payable (at scaled rate) xx
Less: Rebate: Self (Husband) RM400
Wife (joint assessment) RM400
Net tax payable
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Note: Any approved donation is restricted to 7% and 10% of aggregate income of an individual tax payer and company tax. YA2009 (amended) Income Tax Act 1967.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
1) Desire it --- Desire that God will give you what you ask.
2) Decide upon it ---When you pray, believe that your prayer is answered.
3) Ask for it ---The more you pray, the stronger is your faith. ---If you ask and keep on asking, you will receive it. ---If you seek and keep on seeking, you will find it.
4) Receive it ---Receive it by faith that God has given you.
5) Speak it. ---In faith, tell others: I may be sick but in God i am healed. I may be poor but in God i am rich
6) See it. ---Vision is a very powerful thing. ---see that your prayer is answered.
7) Act on it ---we may have failures but God can turn a setback into a comeback. ---If God can raise Jesus from the dead, he can raise your life from the dead
Are u a cell leader in a church? Are u someone who has a certain leadership authority in ur church? Then, u got to receive the fire and passion to do His work. Are u dry in ur walk in Christ? Are u tired of living the christian life? Christianity is not a religion. Its all abt relationship with God, people.
Here are 7 guided keys to receive a revival:
Your life will never be the same again..
1) Draw near to God.
-When your hearts are open, God will come.
-Put away all other things and seek God only.
2) Repair your devotion to God
- Are you backsliding?
- Have you stopped your bible reading, prayer or stop attending cell grp?
- Go back to God
3) Get your life in order
- Keep ur life in orger with God.
- Live ur life by God's word.
- Get ur life in order with one another.
4) Give an offering
- When you bring an offering, don't bring spare change.
- Don't bring any offering tat u dun wan.
5) You got to make a sacrifice
- Give ur life to God and let God shape u into the person He wans u to be.
6) Release faith again and again
- Faith is ask and keep on asking
- Seek and keep on seeking.
- KnockÂ and keep on knocking.
7)Pray for a miracle
- U got to have a backup.
1) Don't make promises you don't intend to keep or that would be sinful to keep
2) If you make a conditional promise, it is not binding unless the conditions are kept.
3) If you make a conditional promise, it is binding to keep the promise available until the stated term of the promise is kept, and if this is open ended, so be it.
4) If you make a promise by mistake, if your word is good, you will still do your best to keep it.
5) If you are able to keep the commitment, you should not lie and pretend you are unable.Â You are merely unwilling to honor your word.
6) If you are truly unable to keep your promise, do your best to make restitution.
7) Don't fake restitution or humility to get out of your word.
8) Live to tell God and everyone you wish to set an example for the value of your word, and the value of one's promise.Â Don't let it be said you are short on integrity in this.
9) If keeping a promise is costly, it means your word is more valuable.
10) One cannot promise to love God sincerely while breaking one's promise to love another person faithfully and enduringly.Â Nor make valid promises of love to one's children or other loved ones.
Your word is only as good as your promises and your promises are only as good as your word.
One cannot minister if his or her word has no value.
I Corinthians 13:7, "bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."
Luke 16:10, "He who is faithful in what is least is faithful also in much;..."