Thursday, June 20, 2013

For the past few months, I've been spending my time with her for meals, shopping and etc. In fact, where every moment I spent with her is a moment I really treasure in my life. Since then, I have decided to start praying to God and ask Him for direction whether she is the right one for me. It took me a long time and huge courage to tell her I love her and ask would she be my girl. I have not done this before in my life facing a girl that I really love and to tell her my feeling towards her. Yes. I've done my part and the rest I left it to God to decide. This time I was really serious about this relationship where I asked her to pray together with me and ask God for direction and consider me with His wisdom whether we both are meant to be together in terms of sharing our lives together, to be the other half of life.

OK..I FAILED AGAIN!

My feelings, emotion, life turned upside-down. I was asking why why why and why...I was wishing she will be my girl that I am looking for. In fact, the answer was NO. It took me few days or a week to recover from my bitterness. Though I may not be the one. I will continue to look after her and will be there anytime to provide her needs and care. I would to be the backstage support or other people may call it "guardian angel" to protect her as long as I could. Will not hope for anything to happen but may God's will be done. If we are meant to be together then we will no matter how,what and when.

p/s: seriously the every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:'(