Thursday, June 06, 2013

Comfort #2

God has not failed you. Through every human indicator may suggest that God is absent from your situation the reality is far from it. The problem is that the full panorama has yet to be seen your complete situation still hasn't been unvieled. Why has God allowed these trials to come into your life ? Its not because he is letting you down rather he is teaching you that he makes all your circumstances work together for your good even the waiting. So dont fret. Hang on to him as tightly as you can trust that he is working out something important. Because when you see what he sees, you are going to love the picture.

God, we know you wont ever let us down. Help us hang on until we can see your answer to our prayers. We know you are faithfully . Amen.

To you a thousand years is like the passing of a day or like a few hours in the night , Psalm 90:4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heуa і'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

My page; resistor power