Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Why the weather so hot these days? The sun is like coming nearer to the earth and like going to explode anytime from now. Even take bath at night, the water is warm punya. It proves that how hot it is during the day time. Please rain, heavy rain, the thunder storm type one's. Each day of humidity will cause my body temperature goes up that may affect my emotion wei. Means I also can explode anytime from than.

Final Examinations started today with finance paper. Prayed before open the question paper and then questions were easy. I written everything confidently without doubt because I was fully prepared yet spotted mistakes after my answer scripts were handed up. Hope still can get distinction. How greedy am I. hehe. So after this paper, I have 3 more to go (Statistics, Management and Law). Quick quick! I can't wait anymore and I want jump to the water as the weather is really hot these days.

Anyway, after this semester, still have 8 more units(subject) to go in 2 semester for me to graduate from diploma. What's next? I really aim to get good CGPA in order to apply for scholarship to continue my degree. If scholarship don't want me then family scholarship as in my uncle sponsor better. Therefore I hope this coming next semester I can boost up my CGPA then I will be on the safe side. University of Teesside, BA(Hons) Degree in Finance and Accounting for 2 years. Enroll as 2nd year student with exempted units. As today's economic not in good position, better continue study rather than working. Market no good, here retrench there retrench. All in all, God's will be done.

No comments: