Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Finally!no more to papers! I'm officially completed all my units in this semester. Easy and hard..mistakes were here and there for every paper I've sat as usual. Hope the result would not be giving me any hard time. I think I could have done better if there is a full understanding of the theories for my particular unit. Is just that I don't know how to crap by giving explaination. hahaha. anyway, back to back papers will just torture a person from not having enough sleep and cause the memory to hang. oh well.. finished means finished. no more!!!

Given 2 weeks holiday and I'll be working in my faculty for 1 week with wages of course.

Next semester would be the tough one where there will be allocation of units here and there. I have to add and drop subject where I might be going to Kota Damansara's campus to do one of my subject during my final semester that would be in one more semester. I really don't know yet. Will see how then.

No comments: