Monday, December 15, 2008

This is not friendship, this is more than chemistry
How my heart beats fast, and how I'm tripping every time you're next to me
With words, with songs, with flows it's still hard to describe
How this love is, it goes from east to west, as deep as it is wide
If words could fall like rain, from these lips of mine
With a thousand years, I will still run out of time

I'm sorry for crying, I'm sorry for holding on to you
Sorry I'm so sorry, sorry for sometimes making you mad
I'm sorry for all of my happiness and my smiles were turning to sad
Sorry for misunderstanding, Acting like you're a bid
I'm so sorry for being childish and turning into a little kid
Sorry for all the things that I've said, I'm sorry I ever did

The past just doesn't move on, you made the shape of my heart
You don't have to be with me, we could be apart
But before I fight my way trough this, I want you to know
I'll always be here waiting, so
Cause I don't want to be your memory and your past
I want to be your present and future that I know will last

Helene Jonsmyr

No comments: