Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday - 15/12/2008

A boring holiday. I can't find anything to do to kill my time. Went to college for awhile just to sign the PTPTN final agreement and went home with my stomach empty. So decided to eat Twiggies and also Char Siu Pao, basically that's what I had for my lunch. My afternoon really past slow and I wished to be another day. Look out from the window, what I saw was just sky in gray. Sounds sad isn't it?

rEwInd <<<

Camp - 11/12 til 13/12

Very tired and so do others. Out of nowhere, there's a campsite in the middle of oil palm estate. Want to sneak out in the middle of night pun susah plus no street lights. Sneak out also no use because there is no shop around there also. Don't know how many miles to get out from that place only got shops and housings. Well, why do I want to sneak out wei. Haha.. Miss the dogs there. Freezing cold in the meeting hall with 4 air-conds on 15-20 min before the meeting. What else? Oh yeah..my room fully installed hi-fi system with subwoofer playing ochestra in the middle of nights and was keep laughing. Hahaha.

No comments: