Friday, September 21, 2007

holiday!wohooo.but but listen first.just stay at home eat sleeep watching tv only.gonna be rotten soon.with spiderweb and mushroom on my head.good as well to reflect myself for what have i done so far since i started my studies.hehehe.global no longer warming but is burning!caused me bad headache and sleepy always.seems like not enough of oxygen in my brain.hang out with frens who are free.makan makan makan.hmmm adapted to CK's style..ho chiak here ho chiak there keep finding for food around.

random pic:












addicted to ledgers.i used to hate ledgers posting here n there make my life complicated.hahaha since after i really wash my brain and to refresh myself with new accounting process.debit credit is the terms where are always in my brain now.but why i hate maths now?with those sigma,average,pemutation,combination, and so on. see also want to vomit.can't i just stick to posting ledgers and doing something with theory?with words?like scarcity,entreprenuer,market structure,monopolistics and so on.hmmm..okay shall stop all my economics theory here =p
ku mau RBS re-union where are the people in the mid of thier terms and semesters hahaha..

No comments: