Wednesday, September 12, 2007

back to the history

SS3 shop houses (on da way)
Jalan SS3 / 36 Petaling Jaya as you can see..
my old house address 11A (so patriotic)
used to be my neat house and nice..and now..dunno who staying
playground where i used to cycle my 4 roda bicycle accompanied by my parents
ever wonder what house is this?
it used to be my methodist kindergarten..and now dunno how
many hand's of owner.
shop houses
shop houses where i normally lepak with mother.plus TOTO, dai ma chai those..
miss this place alot..ermm 15 years.didn't pass this shop houses and my old house. yet i still remember the road.agak agak nie le..

thought back alot of sweet memory there..PJ SS3 can say that some changes n some still da same.ya the shops still same.hahaha..15 years very long wei..

No comments: