Saturday, December 02, 2006

what's with me?I don't know..i just know that I'm leaving school soon.what am i gonna do after my result come out? I'm not very sure what am I gonna do. as I said earlier if result good I may go for accounting course quite competitive nowadays hahaha. Taekwondo can lead me for main income? well I don't think so lo. But I shall make it as my so call secondary job cause for me I won't leave taekwondo as I got my degree on it as well as instructor license soon. open a class on every Saturday hmm not bad huh.err what about my primary as in my main job will be? hahaha I don't wanna predict haha as my friend said and i believe that He can move the mountains no matter what la..as long as i did my best in my papers.ya just leave it to God, He will show His mercy..what's wrong with me nowadays lehh..no semangat langsung..sigh..don't know wat happen also.

No comments: