Thursday, December 07, 2006

finally.i have finished all my papers..but as someone said emotionless quite true haha..like nothing special nie.tot got any celebration in school but kena tahan by en.kumar lol..all balik saje le..for me as normal just like nothing happen n speechless hahaha..but the time has come which is to clear my room,my hall,things that involved with school books all will give out..so many buku rujukan for 1subject like i will do all like that.just touched few of them on 1subject..ahhh lega betul..many asked what's my next n I've answered well by God's grace if I dapat 5credits den I would like to apply UTAR for accountancy but dunno yet la.while thinking I shall take my second degree of black belt.who knows?maybe I end up in accounting life or wat..haha only He knows..tunggu saje la.

No comments: