Tuesday, October 31, 2006

a winner's promise

I will have confidence in myself and put my trust in God. I will have courage for the big things and patience for the small things. I will admit mistakes,learn forgiveness, and go on with the game. I will not call myself a looser or a failure until I've failed to try. I will set sound, worthy goals and work for them one at a time and one play at a time. I will do what I can and not worry about scoring, winning and making big plays because just doing my best and playing fair is what really makes me a winner, both in life and on the playing field.

words of affirmation and comforting and also built up my confidence that i received few years ago and i just only go and read this thingy.well confidence is up.no matter what i just do what i can and do my best.yeah!!!

No comments: