Tuesday, October 17, 2006

accountant?isn't too late for me to think?hmmm i from account class n did badly on previous account papers.can i be an accountant?well is an ambition.ppl say take up the challenge to make the ambition to become true.hmmm where am i?just few more weeks,my account paper will start.and i keep on doing account such as business document,cost outing,and popular question from spm paper.can i make it?well i just read my bible there are notes written do what you can.doest it means don't force myself and let it be and do what i can do?is a note based from 1 Chronicles 22.ever really wanted to do something,made all the preperations beforehand,only to have everything called off? That's what happened to David. He wanted to build a magnificent temple for God,but God said no. David had killed fart too many people to qualify for the job. Solomon should buid it instead. David didn't take his football and huff off toward home,pouting. Instead, he said, 'I'll make preparations for it'. David drew up detailed blueprints for the temple and gathered all the building materials Solomon would need. Sure, David was told to stop the contruction, but he still helped all he could. As christians, we are all a team. We all have a part to play. You may not be the one to run the football across the goal line, but you can throw it to the guy who does. well this passage is about teamwork.but my problem is what should i do?hahaha some may don't understand what am i trying to say here. anyway i know that my bros and sis in Christ here are supporting me and praying for me.i just need to practice more excercise and do what i do n give my best in this exam.accountant?i think depends on God's will ba.i'll shall follow what He planed for me. =)

1 comment:

Me-lvin said...

Line 13,word no 10...

Fart???correct,ba???

Me-lvin:P