Thursday, September 14, 2006

untitled

nowadays quite down. i don't know why. these few days i've been thinking what's my next move or steps after my spm. friends advise not to think so much and just focus on what i am doing. hmmm i just don't like studies. but i willingly to learn technicals stuff. nowadays,this era don't have any diploma or degree cert where to earn more money. unless my spm result is good enough. well there are many ways of hiring someone to work. i have a thought which is so call secondary job. i want to be a taekwondo instructor. some may think that i am silly because instructor cant earn money. well i want to do my interest job and not to force to work job that i am not interested in. yup i've made my decision, i will take my intructor license and teach students. this is just a secondary job and also one of my hobby so no harm. my permanent job?oh i have no idea on what am i interested in. those aunt and uncle ask me go workshop and learn how to repair cars and so on. but so sorry i'm not interested on it. i have faith that God has His own way to lead me to a better job. i trust Him. He's Jehovah Jireh. yeah. anyway i also gotto study as much as i can and just sit for the spm and just wait for the result. He already know how's my result is and my future. Oh God i know that You will never forsake me and become a useless person. in Your eyes i'm useful. thank You!!!

No comments: