Thursday, September 14, 2006

GOALS

Saved To Serve=SUCCESS

Saved To Serve (MINISTRIES) = SUCCESS

7 Effective way of serving in ministries.

1. Sense of direction (Romans 15:20, Philipians 3:14)
2.
Understanding / wisdom (Philipians 4:12) -learn to be content -working towards the goal
3.
Commitment (Acts 20:24)
4.
Compassion (1 Corinthians 13:3, Colosian 3:12-13)
5.
Enthusiastic -eager to serve. (Philipians 4:13) -positive faith n zealous
6.
Service -within God n people *focusing in to 2 way God n people. (2 Corinthians 12:5)
7.
Staying power -(2 Corinthians 11:23,4:8-9)


The GOALS of my Christian life

Giving myself 1st to God (my priority) = worship

Obedience to God n leaders of church = discipleship

Accountability = fellowship

Living out my life = evangelism

Serving God and man = ministry

1 comment:

Horton said...

I posted something related to this today. You might be interested in giving it a read. Service

Blessings!