Monday, May 02, 2011

As morning dawns
and evening fades

Both pictures were taken in the morning when I was on the way to uni and evening after class on the way back home. All these scenery are nice! In fact, we often complain so hot so humid and the bright is so bright especially in the afternoon and very romantic when the sunrise and sunset. Having routine life all these time. I am kind of tired with these. I can't wait to graduate and I can't wait to be in relationship. I know I'm desperate, who doesn't? I shall just wait patiently and to persevere. I would like to share my life with someone (companion) and walk her to the beach or accompany her to see sunrise or sunset. ROMANTIC isn't it? OK OK I KNOW I KNOW!WAIT WAIT!

1 comment:

http://grightnow.wordpress.com said...

You will, be patient. God gives us everything in instalments!
Nice photos. Cheers.