Thursday, March 10, 2011

Life will never easy when you get in to degree especially in accounting and finance field. I hope my efforts pay off. I'm seriously struggling right now in year 3 being a final year student. The passes with credits especially with second honour will determine my scholarship is worth and also my exemptions from the professional body (ACCA). I somehow didn't like accounting when I was in secondary school. I think I've mentioned before. In fact as I grow, I think I can't do much in pure arts, where I can't draw or design. So this is the only way that I can go. As time passed, I in love with accounting not only that but tax and audit. I really hope I can go trough all these obstacles and challenges that I have in this final year. God please help me by strengthen me with Your power.

No comments: