Monday, September 06, 2010

I always have the thought of leaving my own country because of the standards. However, there are many told me not to and stay where you are.

Edmund Blurke said "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that GOOD MEN do nothing" also equivalent to darkness is the absence of light.

I wonder how can one person change the nation and even the word? How a person could really influence others? Most people are living with the complacency attitute "tidak apa" which contributed by fears and ignorance attitudes as well.

This world is a sinful world where evil exist. How to make the difference? How to change the nation, how to change the world? How to fight against corruption, racism, crimes and many other issues?

In order to have a country with good standards and justice; a country which is "clean", we need to PRAY, ACT and LEAD!

Can you, you ,you and you and even myself change the nation and the world? Help yourself and myself and lead the next generation as well for a better nation.

No comments: