Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today was the commencement of my course, BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance 3+0, (2+0). As I said, I'm only doing 2 years program starts from year 2. Orientation was darn bored plus the wonderful bored ice breaking session led by student council of the college. They are just lame and just didn't really connect to the pupil like us. This whole thing took about 1hour and had break to usher or watch the coming of lion dance then headed for lunch. Back to college for 2nd part of the day, the program briefing, luckily short and sweet. Here is my timetable:

Monday, 11.30am-2.30pm - Management Accounting (Part 1)
Thursday, 12.00pm-3.00pm - Taxation (Part 1)
3.30pm-6.30pm - Advanced Financial Accounting (Part 1)
Friday, 3.30pm-6.30pm - Business and Company Law (Part 1)

Basically, I got only 3 days of classes. In fact, my real course structure doesn't have the part 1 thingy. Mean these 4 subjects consist of 30 credits each;straight forward and due to our beloved MQA requirement, they made a breakdown on these subjects into part 1 and part 2 or you can call it each subject require to finish in 2 semesters instead of 1 or 4 subjects in 2 semesters. Therefore my schedule is superb weird.hahaha.. Oh yeah! Basically class only starts on the first of March and ends on fourth of June then continue 2nd semester, the part 2. You know what? My final examinations will be on January 2011..urgh..

No comments: