Wednesday, January 06, 2010

results will be out next week and further information on University of Greenwich will turn to green light next week after the officers from Greenwich give the approval of running the program. It means, I may be starting my BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance somewhere in February. After so much of inquiries and demand, at least the program soon will start running. All da best to me as I will be facing annoying people in class urgh.. as long as I away from them til I can concentrate. I'm serious about it and no fooling around you guys! Don't want to study then don't come. It's degree, no more a small matter like diploma! Hope things will run well especially lecturer quality! oh yah! I have not register yet. I still have to wait ACCA reply. If things don't go smooth, here I go to University of Hertfordshire (INTI). so shut up you management!

No comments: