Thursday, October 29, 2009

There will be changes for my coming degree program. Why? Because the degree major in accounting and finance at University of Teesside offered does not fulfill ACCA requirements in terms of exemption given upon degree graduates. The total fee RM26,000++ without exemptions from ACCA is not worth at all. Now I am thinking which university college to enroll to get my further exemptions for ACCA and with well recognized degree. So..where?..where?.. I am for sure to persuade my degree after my diploma graduation instead of gain working experience. Hmm.. Will start hunting for it after my final examination finish. There is also another alternative which is to wait for the next intake that would be on Sept 2010. Why? Because the degree program is restructuring their units/modules to fulfill or to fit the ACCA requirement to get maximum exemptions which will be 5 papers including 4 more papers from diploma. So at the mean time, I have to find a job for 8months. Maybe in SEGi college provided if there give me higher pay. Hahaha. Will this happen to me with higher pay compare to previous pay from them? It seems unlikely due to the college wants to spend and maximize the utility of marketing people to get more students in. Sucks. Think about other staffs to create good welfare before you start to think bringing more students in!

p/s: I kind of don't like marketing people.

No comments: