Friday, August 07, 2009

I have 29 assignment questions in total for Corporate Audit yet to be done and due next Thursday. What I did today? Basically I've done 5 questions of out the 29; by right I should have done more than that. Well better than none of the questions answered right. Sigh..How to get rid of this laziness of me??? However, the significant thing I did today was get to my car's right door FIXED by my own. Ya, the door spoiled and can't open for quite sometime.. Therefore, now is FIXED!!! Woohooo~

Exam is Coming!!!
Know what? I haven't study or prepared anything because I'm still dealing with my Audit assignment...This is not last minute work; in fact, it is 100% coursework subject, so I have to do lah.. As I have mentioned that I'm having 5 subjects this semester including the 100% coursework for Audit paper, means I have to sit for 4 subjects in examinations. Remember me in your prayer (if anyone is reading). Your deed much appreciated. Anyway, here goes my exam timetable:

1/9/2009 - Business Finance
3/9/2009 - Financial Accounting 4
4/9/2009 - Company Law
9/9/2009 - Introduction to Taxation

No comments: