Sunday, October 26, 2008

College mode ≠ Church mode

Came into my realization that I have two personality in difference places. It seems like I'm having personality disorder but don't get me wrong, I'm not psychotic disorder. It's just I observed myself that I behave differently in this two particular places. Why say so? It simply because of my decision making and behavior is so different. For instance, in college I make my own decision in everything whether in leading my group or doing anything. In fact, I being competitive in everything. On the other hand, at church I somehow behave opposite from college mode. Most of the time I behave like anything la, ok lo,wherever, whenever so on and so forth. Is like too easy going for everyone and like can't make decision. Am I having problem? A person behave differently in two difference places. I would like to clarify one thing which is I am not saying myself as tiger in college and cat in church. No. It's just decision making and etc. Yes, I am so different. Should I be rebuke by someone? If anyone would to ask me how I feel of this particular situation, I really don't know. It can be happy and sad. Life is like that one lo..

No comments: