Sunday, August 10, 2008

Finals Finals


Finals is coming! where I got only 3 more weeks to catch up everything and do my revision. Weird thing is I still got 2 assignments yet to pass up and 1 exhibition to be exhibit. As earlier I said that I'm having 2 and half calculation subjects like Financial Accounting 3, Business Maths and Macroeconomics (half calculation). I'm going crazy soon as you can see what I drew CRAZY, 2 subjects in 1 day.sure or not..very very the kan cheong. 25th August onwards, everyone please keep out! don't ever kacau me at that period til I finish my papers.thank you for your cooperation and please do start pray for me.

p/s: not that i don't do my assignments!the assignments are given to me this week.hmm not much time left!is a so called short-semester konon la tu.lol

No comments: