Friday, April 11, 2008

what's wrong with me these days? I demand (generally) more compare to previously. Is that how inflation rate keep increasing? I also don't know. Comes to 'know' I asked myself lots of questions. How and why are always comes to my questioning. Kind of disturbed but then still can sleep and it proves that my deep thoughts and doubt not really deep. It's true that some questions tend to be unanswerable and also some questions you don't even want the answer. Am I happy living in the truth? I would like to say half because I like to day dream a lot. How I wish that the dream will happen in one day. Sometimes I really don't want to think about what's happening and all, so sometimes I fill my time with reading and also keep myself busy in order for me to not to ask, not to think and not to dream so much. So far I'm happy with what I'm doing right now. One of it is where I finished all my assignments and passed it all up, therefore no more loads in my mind and it's a good time to prepare for my final in 1 month time. Motivation needed for me to start off my revision =)

No comments: