Tuesday, March 11, 2008

yah! it's interesting till now I realized that I'm actually doing a first year degree paper. I only knew that my program doesn't not offer advanced or higher diploma because it covers everything and I can just do my degree straight after my diploma. I just only need to do one and half year of degree and I will graduate as degree student. To those have the STPM, Pre- U or equivalents has to do the degree program for 3 years but for me is one and half year.wow! And now I was like huh! I'm actually doing first year of degree paper's syllabus but getting a diploma cert. That's what my friend told me that he studied my syllabus that I'm doing right now during his first year of degree program. Don't get me wrong, not all papers but only for financial accounting and some finance paper. I still got advance marketing and advance taxation for degree. yah. I have to concentrate and to fulfill my achievement or my goal. yes Ivan move on!

No comments: