Tuesday, February 26, 2008

oh well is a good day and a bad day no matter what praise the Lord forever! After college, what happened? Good: had a great evening and is a good start. it has been a long long time I inhale fresh air from the green although not much oxygen because is not morning. Good chat, good talk. Bad: Went to bank again and purposely go after 2.30 (lunch), mana tahu.ask me to come again before 12pm.why?our float close everyday at 12pm.my goodness.did i heard wrongly?something is wrong with the bank. Don't care la.go only when I really superb free and patience. What else? Tyre puncture. Is actually burst like what you all see normally at kesas highway those lorry tyre pecah. Good thing I changed it under the good weather. Weather was good. Not sunny. If sunny, I tell you, I will superb frustrated. Hahaha..

No comments: