Wednesday, January 09, 2008

DIA

Back to college. Just realized that there are only 5 accounting students including me. There are students combined with us from Business Administration and IT and also Hotel Management. Today's class I was sitting alone and then here came with 3 girls from Business Administration sat beside me. One of them asked I always alone? Not really. Cause I just attended 2 to 3 weeks class and then I left for my holiday where I get my exemptions. That's the thing that I didn't mix around that much. Class ended earlier because just an introduction therefore next week onwards all subjects will end at normal time. This is my 2nd semester and I have 22 more subjects to go through. From my assumption, I think I have one more year to go if I don't fail any subject. (touch wood).

2nd Semester:
Tuesday: Moral Studies
Wednesday: Principles of Marketing
Thursday: Introduction to Business
Friday: Business Communication and Financial Accounting 2
Total: 6-1(Microeconomics) = 5 subjects to take.

No comments: