Thursday, August 30, 2007

Seven things to be done before my death.
1. marriage
2. have kids
3. to see my children mature enough to take care of themselves
4. to kiss you
5. to love someone whom i really love
6. earn 1st million before 30
7. to talk to everyone

Seven things I will NOT do even if it kills me.
1. Smoke.
2. murder
3. Go to a Feng Tau club.
4. rob a bank
5. Suicide.
6. wear lala types
7. rumble by people willingly

Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.
1. pangsai la
2. online and touch my comp
3. concentrate on my studies
4. at home do nothing
5. talk alone
6. shout
7. take wateva i want from fridge

Seven favourite sentences/quotes.
1. pergi mati la
2. "Jiak Peng!"
3. walao
4. oh sux!
5. RBS 06 rocks
6. the chief ends of man is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever
7. opening doors we would otherwise not go through

Seven favourite songs from all time.
1. the nazarene - michael card
2. this is the day - scott wesley brown
3. country roads - john denver
4. mighty to save - reuben morgan
5. all i need - shawn macdonald
6. love can - david tao
7. tong hua - michael wong

Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.
1. lie to me
2. Smoke.
3. Go mental.
4. angry with me
5. Dress a'la La La.
6. fong fei kei
7. rotan me


TAGS:

Ern
meiyoon
manling
colin gan
joanna
wy lyn

No comments: