Saturday, July 21, 2007

here update there update walao..nothing interesting to write also.coming week coursework here coursework there.non-stop flipping the book to find the keywords.class mate said college life sux and tough.as for me what is not tough?as you are in universal studies means college or university,of course everything you have to solve by your own.no longer in spm level where you can relax and just wait for test.so far i'm traveling everyday except Tuesday cos Tuesday no class.yup running up and down.have to climb up and down too.cause my college is too big.one day at least climb up n down more than 3times cause of tutorial classes.is tiring man.okay now.some might not know what's my decision or what.yup i'm going to withdraw from the current college where i am studying now to subang colleges.i've not decided which to go yet.but i confirm to withdraw cause of tiring of travel and of course i don't want to stay so far from my house and to leave my mother alone for 5days.so therefore uncle have decided and agree of what i said.he now agree and willingly to support me to go subang college.so far hmmm what's in my mind is segi.college which offer diploma program.others are degree program.and many asked why don't you take degree?if degree i must take foundation program.and my initial plan is to finish my diploma in 2 years time and work and later only consider want to continue for degree or not.you can't see it from physical.you have to concern about my family!ya that's all i want to say for today.

No comments: