Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Residential Bible School 2007 (Brace Yourself)
In the beginning
Daily Schedule
my nice bed.snapped after woke up
my journal
book that i read during RBS
injured oh..do I look pale?
injured still can smile n take picture.ish..thx to Leong Eng who kindly be my tukang urut everynite..hahaha
Christina,me n Juan
apahal nie?
me and my old best friend Christina
friends that I've made
wow.what a smile
nice pose huh
up on the hill
is that principle in the middle?
just finished my cough mixture and take pic with Wy Lyn and Chris
me and Colin yang sejati
last day with aunt Kam Yoke's food
the one who declared that I'm the joker and he himself is a joker hahaha...btw his name is andrew

late late late..now only want to post up RBS photos.tsk tsk tsk..still got alot of pic.just chose selected..RBS 2007 ROCKS!!!

4 comments:

noobshit™ said...

I MISS RBS and joanne's pink umbrella!!!!!

Ivan Chong Kean Seong said...

arghhh..tak tahan liao..nearly cry..miss rbs!!

Joanna Mah said...

i miss rbs too!=(...argh

nylyw said...

yeah. sigh.. i miss rbs too.